It's only been since Sunday but I feel like I haven't updated in ages. Lot of late nights at work this week but it's been a good one and tonight I have dinner with friends followed by a screening of "Cloverfield" followed by drinks at a local wine bar. And tomorrow is Friday!
The new issues of the Supernatural magazine arrived today. Have some scans.
* Some words from Kripke
* Top 5 Sam & Dean disguises (IMO: Catholic Priests for the win)
* Being Jared Padalecki - A really cute interview with Jared
* Tales from the Supernatural set
* In the Name of the Father - Interview with JDM
* Killer Instinct - Interview with Sterling K. Brown
Download 25 pages of scans here
- 30.7mb, zip file, right click/save, please comment if you download. Please do not share/post this direct link anywhere else but feel free to direct people here to dl.
On spoilers: I didn't catch any but don't hold me to that.
Also in the issue but not scanned: Interview with Robert Singer & an interview with Lauren Cohan. For US folks, if you're looking to buy the issue, I can't help with B&N but a list of Borders/Waldenbooks that carry the magazine is here
. Strong sales = more magazine = happy fangirl.
I wish I had time to nap before dinner/movie/wine. I fear, though, that if I close my eyes right now I'll wake up tomorrow morning.